Music tradition is in the veins of wahane family. Sanskrati and Prakrati are treading the same path paved by their father, Shri Lokesh Wahane (Sitar Wadak). Sanskrati born on 25th Jan, 1998 in Sikandra – Waraseoni (M.P.) made her first debut at the age of eight. She received her initial education in the field of music from her father Shri Lokesh Wahane, Gandabandh disciple of world famous Sitar Maestro Ustad Shahid Pravezji (Etawa Gharana) Sanskratis tradition and style of playing is unmatched. It is characterized by a rare phenomena of purity of Raga, Gayaki and Tantrakari Ang. Presently she is pursuing the training of traditional music under the worthy guidance of ustad Shahid Parvezji and world famous Tabla Maestro (Talyogi) Pt. Suresh Talvalkar ji.
Contribution and Achievements :-
- Performed at Architecture college, Chandhigarh. (2006)
- 150 years of Indian independence Celebration , Ujjain (M.P.) (2007)
- 150 years of Indian independence Celebration , G.D.C ., Indore (M.P.) (2007)
- Music workshop, Daily College, Indore. (2007)
- Programme organized in memory of Late Dhirendra Kumar, Kalidas Academy, Ujjain(M.P.)(2008)
- Datatrayh Centenary Celebration, Indore.(2008)
- Bhatkhande Sangeet Samaroh (Ujjain). (2008)
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Memory celebtations (Chinhol, Nagpur). (2009)
- Late Jawaharlalji Darda Music Academy, Nagpur. (2009)
- Lokmat Press establishment celebration (jalgaon). (2009)
- Kala Vaibhar Music Academy, Nagpur. (2009)
- Ustad Allahrakha Samriti Sangeet Festival, Pune (2010)
- BARCE, Tarapur, Mumbai(2010)
Prakrati wahane has got God’s gift in the from of music. Born on 9th June 1999 in Sikandra-Waraseoni (M.P.). She started taking training of music from her father. Shri Lokesh Wahane. She made her debut at an early age of eight and since then is pursuing the traditional music training as a devoted artist. She is whole heartedly devoted to santoor and presently under the guidance of her father Shri Lokesh Wahane who is also a Master of Santoor & Ustad Shahid Pravezji and Tabla Maestro (Talyogi) Pt. Suresh Talvarkarji (Pune). Prakratis tradition and style of playing is unmatched. It is characterized by a rare phenomena of purity of Raga. Gayaki and Tantrakari Ang.
Contribution and Achievements :-
- Abhinav kala Parishad, Bhopal (2010).
- Late Vikasanand Jayanti Dharmpuri (2010).
- Sant Yogiraj Hari. All Indias Men Music Festival Ujjain (2010).
- International Kalavart Nyas Festival, Ujjain (2010).
- Sanskar Bharti Kala Samman Ujjain (2011).
- Golden Jubilee AARCO Festival, Chandigarh (2011).
- Philosophy Seminar Ujjain (2011).
- NCPA Bombay (2011).
- Bhuddha Festival Nagpur (2012)
- South Central Zone Bilaspur
- Kamaldevi Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Raipur
- Vikasanand Ashram, Nagpur & Jabalpur
- Aadi Mahotsav, Mandla (2015 & 2016)
- Shodashi – Abhinav Kala Parishad, Bhopal (2016)
Savani Talwalkar belongs to a family which has a great background of Indian Classical Music.
At a very young age, her father Taalyogi Pt. Suresh Talwalkar as well as her mother Pt. Smt. Padma Talwalkar who is a well-known Classical Vocalist of Jaipur Atraoli Tradition, initiated her into “Tabla”. Savani grew up and experienced many legends. She started learning Tabla at the age of three from her Father Taalyogi Pt. Sureshjee Talwalkar who is known as a heritage of Farukhabad Gharana. She is one of the promising disciples of her father and Guru. She is blessed with a very good sense of Rhythm. In her grooming she has learned to play in many Rhythm Cycles. She has accompanied Sureshjee in many of his solo performances.
- Savani has performed at a very early age of 5, in the occasion of 75th Birthday of her grandfather Shri. Dattatraya Talwalkar.
- Savani got a golden opportunity to perform infront of Pt.Pandharinath Nageshkar Guruji and the great maestro of Gwaliar Gharana Pt. Ulhas Kashalkarji in 2006.
- A solo performance in Sarada Sangeet Vidyalaya, Bandra -2007
- Performed on the 75th Birthday of Pt. Bhai Gaytonde, Pune, January – 2008
- Poornavaad Mohotsav – 2008(In the auspicious presence oF Param Pujya Poornavad Vardhishnu Vishnu Maharaj Parnekar’, Parner. She was specially blessed by Maharajee on this occasion.
- Saunvaad Sangeet’, Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, Pune – 2008
- She has participated in various projects by Pt.Suresh Talwalkar like ‘Swar – Taalyatra’, Shiv-Taalyatra’.
- Savani has performed in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Satara, Pen, Ahmednagar, Nagpur, Pandharpur, Kolkota, Patana, Goa. And also in abroad in Thailand, USA and UK.
- She has also performed in Swarazankar mahotsav, Damarru festival and Taalchakra.
- She was awarded by Vasantrao Deshpande memorial foundation in the year 2013.
- She has recently received a prestigious Sangeet Natak Academy Yuva Puraskar.